Are you considering a career as Real Estate Professional? Learn more by working with one of the top realtors in NKY.
Applicants need to have the following skills:
First and foremost you must be Trustworthy
Great Computer skills
Social Media Management & Content Creation
Ability to Communicate & take Ownership
You will be trained on how all of our programs and processes work, but you will also need to be able to read & learn from our manuals as well.
Daily tasks will include:
- Help with paperwork on listings
- Uploading and tweaking pictures for the MLS
- Scheduling photographers and drone photographers and contractors
- Creating drip email campaigns within MLS & Top-Producer
- Updating Top-Producer database
- Online contracts & addendums
- Following up on leads provided by HomeLight and Fast Experts
Essentially your primary job will be to own all of the “behind the scenes” business associated with buying or selling a home, so the agent can spend time with clients.
The right person for this position will:
- Own every detail of the sales process, from prospecting & listing to closing…as if it were their own business.
- Respect deadlines.
- Communicate clearly & concisely with team members and clients.
Once you are properly trained:
- Your schedule can be flexible as long as all work is completed accurately & on time.
- You can perform a majority of this work at home.
Pay depends on your skills & experience. There is room for advancement and more money or PTO.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you… let’s talk.
– Linda Mildon